Torque Wrench Battery Type
The new battery-operated gate valve wrench of the MSD series is used for the maintenance and servicing of gate valves. With a repeat accuracy of ± 2.8% and a torque of 50-1200Nm, the MSD is used in the gas and water supply and many other industries. Shutting off after the target number of gears and entering the maximum torque on the color display enable efficient and safe work. The MSD gate valve wrench is equipped with the Documentation System as standard. This program records, among other data, the breakaway torque and the average torque. All data can be easily transferred to a PC via Bluetooth. With the help of the barcode scanner, data no longer has to be typed in, but can be conveniently scanned using a barcode or QR code. With the supplied 8.0Ah Li-HD batteries, the device can be operated for a particularly long time. Each torque wrench comes with a reaction arm, 3x Li-HD batteries with 8,0Ah, battery charger, barcode scanner, calibration certificate and user manual in a storage case.
MSD with Documentation system
• Shut-off according to the target number of gears
• Enter the maximum torque for safety
• Repeatability ± 2.8%
• Recording of breakaway torque and average torque
• Meets the DVGW G 441 standard
• Setpoint specification and valve information possible via barcode scanner
• Digital setpoint adjustment
• Smart counter for life and maintenance cycle
|size||min. Nm||max. Nm||min-1||kgs|
• Battery operated gate valve wrench MSD
• Documentation system
• Reaction arm - double base plate with locking ring
• 3 Li-Ion batteries with 8.0Ah
• Barcode scanner
• Factory test certificate
• Operation manual
• Tool case
All information subject to change without further notice.
No responsibility is taken for the correctness of the named specifications.